program running for one user and not for other user

i have an application that i can call from command line

i can pass arguments to the command specifying the server name, user name and password.

when i give my login information such as username and password in the argument, the command gets executd. as an fyi, i can login using ssh to system.

but when my co-worker gives his login information ( he has been disabled to login to the server using ssh) to the command, the program fails saying

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program because of the following errors:
0509-150 Dependent module libvm.so could not be loaded.
0509-022 Cannot load module libkp.so
0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist

i made sure all the permissions are correct and they turned out to be correct.

is this because his ssh login is disabled and the command tries to login him in the server?

Are u invoking any programs in the remote server thru the script after logging in to the machine? Is the error thrown from the part of the script which is supposed to be execed in the remote server?

i would compare the PATH values --- including any required database paths (i.e., LD_LIBRARY*) and variables --- between the 2 of you and see what could be missing ... if those are the same, i would check whether the program you are trying to run requires you to be able to ssh into the server ...

i am more inclined to think that you have things in your PATH that your colleague doesn't because of the error being put out ...

good luck!