Problems with JNI and currentTimeMillis function

Hello, I have a technical problem: I work on AIX 7.1 with Java 1.7 (32 and 64 bit) and I make an application that intercepts certain functions related to time. In this application there is a Java JNI agent with whom I can intercept the Java "getLastModifiedTime" no problem but I am unable to intercept the "currentTimeMillis".
When the agent is loaded, I use the event JVMTI_EVENT_NATIVE_METHOD_BIND, then I realize my function redirections through the function "getMethodName".

I tried to see where the problem could arise, it seems that it is a phase problem (error 112 returned)

Thank you in advance

If this is more Java related than AIX, we can move it to the programming area, if you like.

Yes, but I post on this forum because this problem appears only on AIX (on HPUX, Solaris, Linux or Windows the Java Agent works fine). If you think I can have more answer on Java forum you can move it :D!

I am not sure - but if you don't get an answer til monday, send me a PM so I move it to the programming area.

Post moved to the programming area.

I cross posted my question here :
[javaprogramminforums.com](Problems with JNI and currentTimeMillis function java-forums.org/advanced-java/61280-problems-jni-currenttimemillis-function.html forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2412021&tstart=0)