problem with SFTP

Hi,

I am doing a FTP from a Unix host to a windows host. I have generated the key in my unix server and added them in the destination host. In the Destination they changed the ip address now i am not able to connect. I can see it is reaching till that server but i am not receiving that server certificate. Below is the error message.

firenze$ /Application/PSOFT/.ssh:/opt/boksm/bin/sftp -o port=9900 ext-amat@158.156.156.86
Connecting to 158.156.156.86...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
b1:e3:43:b0:a4:57:cf:65:9c:cc:85:9e:e1:98:f7:41.
Please contact your system administrator.
Add correct host key in /Application/PSOFT/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in /Application/PSOFT/.ssh/known_hosts:6
RSA host key for 158.156.156.86 has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
Connection closed
firenze$ /Application/PSOFT/.ssh:

sed -i .bak '6d' /Application/PSOFT/.ssh/known_hosts && rm /Application/PSOFT/.ssh/known_hosts.bak

If your sed don't support -i option get back to us.

Hi,

I am still not able to connect to destination windows system. I have generatated a public key from my unix server private key using openssl and installed in the destination windows system. But i still not able to do sftp. Do i have to install the generated pem key in my unix server also.

firenze$ /Application/PSOFT/.ssh:/opt/boksm/bin/sftp -o port=9900 ext-amat@158.156.156.86
Connecting to 158.156.156.86...
ssh: connect to host 158.156.156.86 port 9900: Connection refused
Connection closed