Problem with forwarding emails (SPF problem)

Hi,

This is rather a question from a "user" than from a sys admin, but I think this forum is apropriate for the question.

I have an adress with automatic email forwarding and for some senders (two hietherto), emails are bouncing. This has really created a lot of problems those two time so I need to solve this matter.

(Below I have replaced parts of personal email adresses with [...].)

I have an adress c[...]_AT_fysik.su.se which forwards all email to carl_AT_w[...].com:
c[...]_AT_fysik.su.se -> carl_AT_w[...].com
The latter is hosted by one.com.

The sender, someone at xilinx.com, sent to c[...]_AT_fysik.su.se but got a bounce. The complete bounce message is included under this message.

When following the link to the openspf page I can read, among other things, the following:

//
mx-v.one.com rejected a message that claimed an envelope sender address of p[...]_AT_xilinx.com.

mx-v.one.com received a message from smtp3.su.se (130.237.164.77) that claimed an envelope sender address of p[...]_AT_xilinx.com.

However, the domain xilinx.com has declared using SPF that it does not send mail through smtp3.su.se (130.237.164.77). That is why the message was rejected.
//

So apparently my ISP one.com doesn't want to recieve the email.

The one.com sys admin blames xilinx.com, the fysik.su.se admin doesn't have a clear idea of why this happens (except that it isn't the fault of su.se).

What is really causing the bounces and what could I do to fix this? The problem seems to persist for all emails sent by this particular sender (at xilinx.com), however, myself and others can send emails to my su.se adress and they are forwarded without problems.

Thanks alot,
Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON_AT_smtp.su.se]
Sent: 08 August 2011 08:12
To: Peadar Delaney
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host smtp.su.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered
to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster_AT_su.se

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your
own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<carl_AT_w[...].com>: host mx-cluster-d2.one.com[195.47.247.199] said:
554 5.7.1
<carl_AT_w[...].com>: Recipient address rejected: Please see

www[dot]openspf.org/why.html?sender=pead[...]%40xilinx.com&ip=13
0.237.164.77&receiver=mx-v.one.com
(in reply to RCPT TO command)

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary, privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments. Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.

Delivery report.txt

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.su.se
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 198C2E0F5
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; p[...]_AT_xilinx.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:12:10 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; carl_AT_w[...].com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;c[...]_AT_fysik.su.se
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx-cluster-d2.one.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <carl_AT_w[...].com>: Recipient address
rejected: Please see
www[dot]openspf.org/why.html?sender=pead[...]%40xilinx.com&ip=130.237.164.77&receiver=mx-v.one.com