Problem in UNIX redhat v2.4.7-10 when startup

THE PROBLEM IS:

Intializing USB controller (usb-uhci);Hint;insmod errors can be caused by in correct module parameters, including invailid IO or IRQ parsmeter
lib /modules/2.4.7-10/kernel/drivers /usb-uhci.o:insmod/lib/modules/2.4.7/10/kernel/driverd/usb/usb-uhci.o failed
[Failed]
Checking root filesystem.  [failed]
Contains a file system with errors.checked force
 Error reading block 86 (Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read) while doing inode scan.
Expected inconsistency ;RUN fsck MANUALLY
(u.e,without-a or -p options)
an error occurred during the file system check.
root password for maintenance
type Control-D for normal startup):

Your message told you the problem and what to do to fix it:

• Error reading block 86 (Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read) while doing inode scan.
  • Expected inconsistency ;RUN fsck MANUALLY
1 Like

Did you run fsck manually?
Is the issue solved now?
If not please post ( using code tags...) the fsck command passed with the output so we can see what is going on...

1 Like

No, i didn't i am biggneer in unix ,i don't have any idea about unix redhat v2.4.7-10
No it doesn't solved
If you want tohelp me send viedo to show me how to solved.
My-email :engosamagecol@gmail.com
What'sapp:00218917752822

How to run fcsk Manually?plz help me

man fsck :

So - try

fsck -N /dev/xxx

with xxx being the device that your root file system is usually mounted to. Add the -N option to be on the safe side. It could be that you need to run this having booted from another device (live cd?). If the error comes from the usb controller module not being correctly loaded / initialized (your first error message), you need to address that error first.