Problem in locale installation through solaris 10 cds

Dear All

I am in a problem where i have to install en_us locale through solaris 10 05/08 which is in 5 cds as I download from internet. when I use the following command after putting disk 1 of solaris 10

loceladm -a en_us -d /cdrom/cdrom0/s0/Solaris_10/Product

It install few packages but cann't able to get all the packeges required by en_us locale in one cd. and didn't automatically ask for other disks of Solaris 10.How will i install all the packages for loacle en_us

I also want to know what all locale required by oracle 10g installation. By default only posix is install at installation time if i do installation through null modem cable. Is POSIX locale is enought for Oracle 10g installation

Regards

installing the locale for en_US (north america) usually spans in several disks, so during the installation, it should ask you next CD (ex: solaris2, solaris3, etc...) Do you get any messages when u execute above command? Can you post it?

Output after installing disk1 of Solaris 10 is

Please enter the path to this image/disk, or enter 'q' to quit:
(if this image is on CD-ROM, please mount the disk and give the path to the CD-ROM drive e.g. /cdrom/cdrom0)
>

Regards

Above your post (from the message), does it say something like below:

Then followed by your message?
It may be solaris2, solaris3 or solaris4... what this means is that it's asking for next CD (solaris2 = Solaris installation CD 2, solaris3 = Solaris installation CD 3, etc...).
Put your solaris 2 (or requested) CD in the CD-Rom drive and type

/cdrom/cdrom0

and hit Enter. Then it should continue the installation. It may say that it can't find an image but if you insert the right CD, just give it a few moment to recognize the CD and type that and hit enter. It should go through.