prints some fields from different files into a line of new file

i have 3 files as below:

[test1][test2][test3]

i want to print 1st,2nd,5th and 10th filed of 1st to 5th lines from each files into a line of an output file, so the result would be:
[output]:

{line1}(field 1 of line 1 from file 1)(field 2 of line 1 from file 1)(field 5 of line 1 from file 1)(field 10 of line 1 from file 1)...(field 10 of line 5 from file 1)
{line2}(field 1 of line 1 from file 2)(field 2 of line 1 from file 2)(field 5 of line 1 from file 2)(field 10 of line 1 from file 2)...(field 10 of line 5 from file 2)
{line3}(field 1 of line 1 from file 3)(field 2 of line 1 from file 3)(field 5 of line 1 from file 3)(field 10 of line 1 from file 3)...(field 10 of line 5 from file 3)

i wrote this code, but the output is not as the same as i wish.

#!/bin/bash
clear
#put each relocations result[input] to a sprate line in [output]. 
output=./results/test
awk 'BEGIN {print "lat lon depth RMS Gap SecGap MinDis MedDis MaxDis azMaxHorUnc MaxHorAnc MinHorAnc CovvXX CovvYY CovvZZ "}' >> $output
for i in {1..3}
  do
input=loc/test${i}.*.*.*.*.hyp
awk -F" " '{if($1~"GEOGRAPHIC") print $10,$12,$14; else if($1~"QUALITY") print $9; else if($1~"QML_OriginQuality") print $15,$17,$21,$25,$23; else if($1~"QML_OriginUncertainty") print $9,$7,$5; else if($1~"STATISTICS") print $9,$15,$19}' $input >> $output
 done

the output is a file that each lines of that contains the values of each line from source files in septate lines, i want to put the values related to each file into a separate line

This shoudl doe what you ask. From your existing code, the requirement is more complex than what you've asked for her, so I'll explain how this works so you can apply to what you have.

awk 'BEGIN { print "lat lon depth RMS Gap SecGap MinDis MedDis MaxDis azMaxHorUnc MaxHorAnc MinHorAnc CovvXX CovvYY CovvZZ"}
    FNR<6 { if(FNR!=1) printf " "; printf "%s", $1" "$2" "$5" "$10 }
    FNR==5 { printf "\n" }' test1 test2 test3

Firstly the above code reads all three files in 1 call to awk.
BEGIN executes before the 3 files are read and END after all three.
FNR is the row number in the individual file (NR is the total rows read so far).
printf allows strings withouta <CR> to be output.