Possible to connect a LPAR to two different VIO's?

Just a question which may seem dumb to some out there, but then again I am not a super technie so that's my excuse.

Is it possible to say provision a test AIX LPAR (has a 10gb boot lun and 20gb data) under a VIO which has connectivity to SAN Array A so it can see the disks provisioned to it, but also be somehow mapped / presented to another VIO (in the same frame) that has connectivity to SAN Array B.

The reasoning behind this question is that my objective is to be able to perform data migration of the source LUN's to target LUN's in 2 different storage arrays using the LPAR as a type of bridge.

Just wonder if it's technically feasible to be able to do the above (since I figured it's all logical connectivity so the LPAR should be able to connected to both VIO's), or it can't be done since the VIO's are exclusive from each other.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Cheers Johnny.

Certainly, a system can have multiple VIO, so why would you anticipate a difficulty?

if it's the same storage type that uses the same drivers, it's also possible to run two subsystems over the same fibre channel adapter
to make sure check out the documentation of your storage

of course the san zoning has to be adapted

if it's really the same storage with just two different arrays, just map the new luns to the existing vio server, map it to the lpar, mirror or migratepv the hdisks