Personal SUSE build installation issues.

I have created a personally made SUSE-based distro using susestudio.com and it will install just fine on my laptops (32-bit Acer Aspire One ZG5 and MacBook 4,1). However, when installing on an old Emachine desktop, I get the following error seen in the image. It has two hard drives with the largest one split as /boot (ext2), / (ext4), Linux-swap, and /home (ext4). I used to have Puppy Linux hard installed just fine (I know; unconventional), with grub working. It essentially just hangs on that screen with an unresponsive keyboard. Is there a fix or missing packages I should add to my build to avoid this? The machine doesn't have a lot of RAM, but I did the install via IceWM and Yast through the terminal and walked away. I came back with what looked like the typical restart after an install. I thought this was kind of odd since graphically it asks questions regarding grub and no automatic restart on the other computers.

Push The Outer Linux
@Twitter, @Github, & @Tumblr: TheOuterLinux
or, @RollResearch.com

My first suspicion on it freezing, given old hardware, is graphical incompatibility. Make sure GRUB isn't trying to do anything with a fancy boot overlay screen or anything, just a basic raw text one.

All suse-branding packages were removed before building and the grub menu is text only. For some reason, it just doesn't show up. It may be the partition formats. I just don't understand why it freezes on hd0,3 (should be /home partition). Also, the ext2 formats it is saying isn't correct. I may have to just not journal anything and try again. At least it just skipped over the Linux swap partition.

The DVD I made to boot from works just fine. It's a little slow, but that's why I picked IceWM. It also has GNOME 3, Kodi, and XFCE. XFCE works fine from the disk. It's a e-machine W3080 with 3000+ AMD Athlon Processor. I added RAM to make it a total of 778 MB. It's not much, but it runs like butter on the ACER with only 1G of RAM and 1.1Gz.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com

Hm. You say this is an old computer. Did you reinstall GRUB too, or are you using the old GRUB?

I wiped the whole hard drive and split it into 4 parts for different flags. I'm trying again now.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com

---------- Post updated at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous update was at 08:31 PM ----------

Almost got done with the installation, but the caps lock and scroll lock lights started blinking for a few minutes and the computer restarted itself without any prompts.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com

That's a kernel fault of some sort. If it was in graphical mode at the time, difficult to say what.

Well, my ISO is 2.2GB and is based off of 13.2 32-bit. I think I'll try wiping the HD again but only use one partition and one of the default install options.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com