Permission ERROR: Unable to load the User's Hive

Hi all,

Please help me solving the error that i get when i trigger the job from autosys. The job is failing after going to restart start and it is throwing an "exit code:128". Please help me understand whats this exit code and how to overcome this. And when i check the logs its giving me an error like this "Permission ERROR: Unable to load the User's Hive ',0 ); END;" please help us to solve this issue.

Hi Bharath,

Error number 128 looks like it percolated up from the OS, from /usr/include/asm/errno.h

:#define   EKEYREVOKED     128     /* Key has been revoked */

Without more context I couldn't begin to debug the issue, hope this helps

Hi,

Could you lplease suggest as we are facing the issue in a windows box. please help would be very greatful as its very critical.

Bharath V

If it is Vista, I don't have any idea.

Otherwise it may be that you have started a service on the box as a "regular" user rather than a privileged one. If it worked before but now has a problem I would check all of the services and restart them as a fully privileged user. Event logs can help you figure out which service

Hi,

I tried that already it does not work, i gave all the privileges that require to the services that job uses indeed the application uses but its throwing me same error. Could you guys please suggent anything else that we can do to avoid it??