Perl Module Help

Hi All,
I am using a perl module Win32::AdminMisc in my perl script.
When i running in activestate perl v5.10.0 it shows folling error ---
Can't locate loadable object for module Win32::AdminMisc in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at example.pl

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards
suprcool

Have you installed the module? In not, use CPAN or the ActiveState front-end to install it.

If it's installed, your @INC is wrong. I'm not directly familiar with ActiveState Perl so I can't tell you what it should be. Do you have the file auto\Win32\AdminMisc.dll somewhere on your system? If so, add the directory containing that, perhaps with Perl's -I (upper case i) option.

A quick google search found a lot of problems with that module. This thread on perlmonks might (or might not) be useful:

Win32::AdminMisc for ActiveState Perl 5.8.0 binary, anyone?

Ya i have DynaLoader.pm. where to install AdminMisc.dll.

The thread on PerlMonks which KevinADC linked to suggests that you might be better off if you could avoid using this module.

Still no luck i m trying with 5.8 .. Plz give me some brief idea...

I have no idea except to contant Dave Roth or whoever the contact person is for that module.

Concur, and repeat: if you really really have to have this module, it's not going to be trivial to make it work. If at all possible, seek a different path to accomplish what you want.