Patch management dilemma

I've inherited about 10 RHEL 3 boxes that are located in Europe behind a corporate firewall with no access to rhn.redhat.com

I've been tasked with patching all of these systems but I ask, Does redhat issue patch bundles? In AIX, there are maintenance levels and Sun has patch clusters available for download. This doesn't appear to be the case with Redhat. I'm looking to just perform one download all of the updated rpms and have them applied to the system, but without a connection to the internet, I don't see how that's possible.

Anybody have any insight on how to overcome this hurdle without spending hours downloading individual rpms?

RHEL may be updated via RPMs, of course, but honestly, I don't know how to get those RPMs off the RHN. Ask Red Hat support maybe ? I have about 10 RHELs as well, but those are 4 and 5, and I update them via rhn.redhat.com, all the time. I need user and pass for those as well.
OK, update. I just logged in. It seems that you can download the individual RPMs, but not bundles ... So, your choice is (I think) : login via web, download all RPMs manually, and then distribute them to all machines, or just talk to the network admins to allow access to rhn.redhat.com. HTH.

That's what I was afraid of. Unfortunately, getting 1 machine
into an internet facing situation is extremely difficult in the corporate world.
At least, that's how it is in my shop, I guess my only option is as you said.

long sigh

Thanks sysgate.

yes, if ur server do not connect to internet, then u need to install it manually and apply it to ur servers.. its really bothering me as well, but if it's possible try to open the access-list from your router to allow it download from the redhat networks for a while then close it again. actually there is no use to patch the server when the server is not connected to internet. it only will bring an disaster and screw the systems of your server which is currently working fine. stupid auditors or security team makes this thing happened.

If you can get them to buy an RHN Satellite server license and they have access to your location, while it will be slow, it will be automated.