Passing value from shell script to .pls file

I have a shell script which takes at the command prompt options like
ss1.sh -F SCOTT -T JOHN

F- From User
T- To User

I want to pass the From User(SCOTT) Value to another script
ss2.pls (This script runs a PL/SQL Program). Depending on the FromUser value in the ss1.sh script i have to code accordingly in the ss2.pls script.
How can i pass the FromUser Value in the ss1.sh to ss2.pls script.

Exec Sequence: First ss1.sh script is run then ss2.pls is run.

Thanks !

ssh1.sh cannot affect the environment of its parent. Maybe ssh1.sh can write a temporary file which ssh2.sh can then read.

Why not call the stored procedure from within ssh1 script rather than write 2 seperate scripts? Wouldn't this solve your problem?

I have a shell script which takes at the command prompt options like
ss1.sh -F SCOTT -T JOHN

F- From User
T- To User

Inside the ss1.sh there is a call to ss2.sh(inside this shell script there is a call to proced.pls, in this program(proced.pls) i have to pass the T -Touser value from the ss1.sh shell script).
Ex:
vi ss1.sh
{
Function()
{
/db2/home/ss2.sh $ORACLE_SID
}
}

vi ss2.sh
{
sqlplus -s / as sysdba << !
set verify off
@/db2/home/proced.pls
}

vi proced.pls
{
declare
cursor sym_owner is select owner from all_synonyms where owner=UPPER('$ToUser'); -- I want the value of ToUser taken
-- from ss1.sh script here in the SQL
-- statement.
..........................................................................etc

}
ss2.pls (This script runs a PL/SQL Program). Depending on the ToUser value in the ss1.sh script i have to code accordingly in the ss2.pls script.
How can i pass the ToUser Value in the ss1.sh to ss2.pls script.

Thanks !

red red red

I have merged this with the thread you started when you asked the same question several days ago. Please read the rules particularly the ones regarding bumping posts and cross/duplicate posting.

Why can't you just do something along the lines of

$ cat > ss1.sh
#!/bin/sh
touser=$1
ss2.sh $touser
^D
$ cat > ss2.sh
#!/bin/sh
echo "Inside ss2.sh> $1"
^D
$ chmod +x ss1.sh
$ chmod +x ss2.sh
$ ./ss1.sh foouser
Inside ss2.sh> foouser

You get the idea - or do what google suggested and just write the whole thing as one single script - why pass variables around anyway?!

Cheers
ZB