Partition offset problem after re-mirror vg

We had a mirrored disk failed (not the rootvg), there are 3 lvs (transfer, applogs, arch) from extvg gone open/stale state.
After replaced failed disk and run cfgmgr, the new replaced disk is visible:

)
I did the following to re-mirror new disk:
# extendvg prodvg hdisk3
# lspv (got new pvid on hdisk3)

# lslv -m transfer (no mirror as yet)

# mirrorvg prodvg hdisk3
# lsvg -l prodtvg (all LVs in extvg are shown open/syncd)

# lslv -m transfer

But when I look at the partition table of hdisk32 and hdisk3, they are not the same:

How can I fix this without offlining extvg?

try

mirrorvg -m rootvg hdisk1  

mirrors using exact maping

• As you have an hdisk32 and an hdisk55 I assume that these are not physical disks but SAN disks. In this case the information of the LV position is completely useless because you have no information about where the data is being placed on the LUN's underlying physical disk(s).
  • If you use physical disks having different layouts on different disks might be an advantage if you have more read than write operations because the disk's head will start reading data from that copy that can be accessed first (as long as you don't configure your LV's otherwise). If you use exact mapping the head move will allways be the same.
  • The layout of the two disks is different because there was space used on hdisk32 before /db/arch had been created. This space has been freed and neither been used by another LV/FS nor filled via a reorgvg.
  • Creating the mirror with exact mapping is the fastest possibility to make the mapping the same on every disk. In case the disk's characteristics are identical you might also try a reorgvg. There are even other ways to achieve this. All share that you can change this on the fly. LVM is great.