Partition of linux filesystem wit meaning

Cud some one pls help me wit some partitions of linux filesystem wit their meaning....urgent cos is an assignment

Please speak using complete and clear words. Not everybody is a native English speaker and you are likely to confuse them.

As well, we don't help with homework or assignments and I believe that is part of the rules here.

Ok i think i made a mistake i thought that when i say assignment i would be able to get the reply quickly but the truth is i realy want to learn and practise the partitions out of the many thats available in order to know whatever i will be doin anytime i sit behind my pc...

Perhaps you can specify more details about your question. I do not understand what you are asking.
Are you interested in the different types of disk partitions (e.g.: ext2, swap, ...) or in the types of file systems that it is possible to use under Linux? Or something else?

@ dhzdh well actually yes i really want to know the type of partitions to use in various type of file systems....is there any site u could direct me to?thanx

Sorry for the late reply. If it still interests you, check out:

Partition Table Tutorial | TAJ Operating System

It contains the types of partitions and their code.