Packages in zones

hello,
I have this problem. I'm trying to setup 2 zones on my server with different packages. I want one zone to have the package SUNlldap and the other zone to not have it. I don't care what's on the global zone. This package seems to be set to SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES=true. So It seems, that I have to have the package on all or none of the zones. How can I get around this problem? Can I set the SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES to false?

How can I set this up.

By the way this setup is for testing only. The zones are full root, running Solaris 10 10/09 s10s_u8a SPARC.

Thanks for your help

To save yourself the hassle it's not recommended to set SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES to false.
Otherwise you can pkgadd and pkgrm on non global zones.
refer to the following doc for adding packages under zones

h@foorsa.biz
I can not install or uninstall the package from just one of the zones. The link you gave me say this as well. I used pkgrm on the zone but I got an error saying I needed to do this in the global zone. So I removed the package from the global zone, which uninstalled it from all the zones on the server. I tryed to install the package with the -G option and got an error saying I had to install on all the zones.
Maybe I should see if I can disable the app on the test zone instead?