organise mailing lists in email client

mr macos please bare with me i couldnt find a place to post my issue and hence m posting it here
How do you organise mailing lists in your email client?
How do you guys organise your mailing lists? I'm having a few issues with my set up:

When I subscribe to a mailing list I add a rule in the FastMail web UI to move and email addressed to the mailing lists in a "Lists/list-name" folder. This is pretty cumbersome. Do people usually automate this some way? How? If client-side, how does that work when using multiple devices?

These lists directory fill up quickly. I could delete these messages but I like having an archive (ideally per list). Is there a better way than creating archive folders for each list and then moving stuff into it?

I'm curious to learn about set ups you people use.

Welcome to the forum.

Please DON'T hijack others' threads, but open your own for your (new) questions. I did this for you with this post.

1 Like

It seems from your post that the issue is with disk space more than organizing emails. The system or a normal email client will not care how things are organized or how many folders you put content in. When the disk or disk space of an email quota is full, its full. You probably want to contact the Administrator for the server and ask about extending the disk quota for your account.

Hope that helps.