OpenSolaris instead Sun Solaris

My dear friends is Sun microsystems normall corporation I can not set Croatian keyboard no CHANCE i tried every possible method and today I can not get my GUI login.

But strange thing is that on openSolaris my keyboard layout work PERFECTLY like in linux but I do no want to go to OpenSolaris because my server is running on Solaris 10 (last available edition) and I design HTML on Solaris , so is possible to get Croatian keyboard to work or is possible to create new keymap (I have keymap table)

Yes all my ORACLE and other tools are installed and over 1TB of data will be erased :mad:

configuration is X86 based system

Why would an incorrect keyboard mapping erase 1TB of data ?

Why aren't you running OpenSolaris on your desktop and Solaris 10 on your server ?

because I only know to repair xorg.conf using reintall , and my desktop PC is my server (home user)

That's quite extreme. /etc/X11/xorg.conf is "self-repairing". Just remove that file and the X server will pick default values.

then you should start by implementing some backup strategy.

I think I should backup all my critical data , but stranfge thing is that why Xorig server does not load croatian layout but still I can view croatian letters in some web sites under .hr domene

The keyboard layout and the ability to display non ASCII characters are totally unrelated.

Ok GUI is here , I deleted xorg.conf , also what is strange : When I connect via SSH on my server from Laptop which runs Ubuntu and when I create document with Croatian letters I can see that letters on Solaris :confused:

And why is it strange ?

Anything that you should set for a language package like for a locale?

why I can`t get correct keyboard layout

how to set up this ?

The fact you can't get a correct keyboard layout on Solaris 10 is strange because croatian characters appear on Ubuntu through ssh ?
I'm missing your reasoning here.

I certainly can see croatian, japanese, arabic, russian or whatever characters without having a keyboard supporting all of these alphabets.

Maybe it is a charmap issue? That affects the keyboard.

See if this helps at all:
Customizing and Creating Solaris Locales

The issue solaris_user is complaining of is unrelated to locales. It is a simple keyboard mapping issue with Solaris 10 which is fixed with Xorg available with OpenSolaris. Some xmodmap commands should probably workaround it.

keyboard is always on US layout :mad:
I do no want to use qwery keyboard , xorgcfg alo does not how to read croatian keyboard

This should be easily overcome. While running X11, you can remap every key of a keyboard to whatever key you want with a script.

I coppied for now keytable map from OpenSolaris and some of funkcions are on default but some letters are missing , instead of letters I see ? character ,
mybe I should reinstall locales

So is the problem about the ability to type these characters or to see them ?
In the latter case, that might simply be a font issue.

Of course I am developing some applications on Solaris , nothing special but for me are
sou when I put commnet in source code
instead of :molimo upi�ite writes molimo upi?ite (it says please enter) in every applications so it is not FONT issue because on lot of web sites Croatian letters are visible and even in Star Office .
I do not know if is possible to entry linux keytable map

What says:

xmodmap -pk | grep -i scaron

?

It returns nothing so I believe that scaron is not installed