OpenBSD and wireless

I've just installed OpenBSD on my laptop (IBM Thinkpad T42) and since this is my first time with wireless networking in OpenBSD I'm a bit lost.

What I would like to do is connect to a wireless network using WEP or WPA. Where do I place the key and essid?

A man page like ifconfig's tells you all sorts of things. There is no WPA available on OpenBSD at this point, it's half-implmented, wpa_supplicant is in the ports tree, but only works on wired connections.

The OpenBSD Reference may help you if you cannot read man pages, but really, if you're not reading man pages, you should really be running something else.

And since my first language isn't english I should choose something else? Why do we have all these forums then?
And you did you reply to this questions if you don't have an answer?

Since the details of how to run the operating system are in the man pages, if you cannot read those, it's probably a better idea to not use the system, since you cannot read the instructions.

I do have the answer, I even gave you the part you wouldn't find in the ifconfig man page. I replied to tell you OpenBSD isn't for people who cannot read the man pages, since it is expected that you read them, since they tell you everything. I even linked you to a webpage which gives an example of how to implement a wireless connection.

I would hope that webforums such as this are here for situations which the man pages do not cover, since people put a great deal of effort into making those man pages.

Now, man ifconfig, it will tell you how to input a nwid and nwkey. Or go to the link I provided, since it will show it to you.