one command for all unix terminals

Hi, I am working in huge environment, I do type commands from my terminal window repeadly in all same setup unix environments. I am looking some kind of a terminal emulator or some simple program that will help me?

basically if type command like 'ls' in one unix terminal window it should echo the same command in all open unix terminal windows. if I hit 'enter' in one terminal window it execute same 'enter' command in all unix terminals show me the list of files in all unix terminals. I hope you guys understand my point.

thanks

I'm not sure.... it sounds like you want a "master" terminal that you enter commands into, then a lot of "slave" terminals that receive the command all at once from the master. The slaves will each be connected to different unix boxes.

I don't know how to do that, I have seen one terminal that executed one command using remsh against several different remote boxes.

Kind of like this

echo "Enter command \c"
read command
for i in host1 host2 host3
do
    remsh "$i" "$command"
done

try man remsh

thanks for your advise. unfortunatly in our environment doesn't support remsh we use ssh & ssh2 protocals.

That is why after I login group of terminals execute one command for all terminal s that i logon. I think some kind of windows terminal emulators help me.

ssh additionally provides the same functionality as remsh - read the man page

ssh user@hostname command

You need to set up authentication keys.

The solution that I use is a Java program 'ClusterSSH'. You can open up multiple sessions and use a single window to type commands to all of them.

If you search on Google it's not too hard to find.

Good solution.