Not able to login through JDS but able to login through CDE

Dear All

I am in a strange situation where I have install the Solaris 10 5/08 OS on Netra 1280 server. When I connect it through my laptop so that I can take the GUI from xmanager. When I try to login as root or any other users also through Java Destop Environment which accepted it after few seconds ( 5-7 seconds) before displaying icons on the JDE, disconnected through Xmanager. But When I Log in through root or any other users in CDE Environment, I simply get connected and display the icons every thing on the desktop and also not disconnected through CDE environment.

And Same things happen with another 1280 server also. I have installed Entire Distribuation Plus OEM software group on both the netra 1280 servers
Kindly help me to get through this problem.

I also believe that it s not a network issue as I directly connected my laptop to the servers through single cable

Regards

I never use the JDS, also SUN says CDE will be deprecated.

sometimes after you patch your OS these problems go

Is there any specific patch for this issue as I am not able to find any patch

Regards

I'm not sure if there's a specific patch for this specific problem, but there are patches for JDS.

What I really suggest is, if you have support for your Sun server, ask the support to install the recommended patch as per the EIS standards, there's a high chance that the problem will go after that.