Not able to copy the tree node text in solaris, while easily done in window

I m not able to copy the text present on the tree's node to terminal or other text editor in solaris. I m using <Shift><control> C and V comaand for the same but the text is not being copied and pasted on the text pad or the terminal window.
While the same is possible in windows OS using ctrl+c and ctrl+v command.

Please suggest the possible solution for the same, is there any property of the tree/OS needs to be set?

that depends on your window manager, but with the most managers in "*n?x" the marked text is automatic copied and you can insert it with the right mouse button or on a sun with the middle button. if that doesn't work, try to right click on the text an choose copy from the content menu.

gP

The problem i m facing is in the Swing Tree view, where i m not able to copy/paste the text of the tree node. and there is no copy menu as it is not standard text pad. Only customized menu items are part of right mouse click.

Microsoft added their own key combinations; Ctrl + C/Ctrl + V keys. Try Ctrl + Insert/Shift + Insert which works in both Windows and Unix. This assumes you've highlighted the text of course.

Carl