NIS problem with netgroup

Hi@all,

I'd setup a nis server and 4 slaves. Update of passwd work's fine, but if i create a netgroup file the make all process hang by push the netgroup file.

I work with AIX 4.3.3.0 and Maintance Level 5.

Tank's for help

Just kidding,

I had a similar problem, but mine was due to the fact that my groups file was about 16K\+ lines long.  The version of libs that my NIS was built with had a limit around 15K lines.  My vendor told me where I could stick my desire that they re-write NIS on the platform, mostly because they are dropping the OS shortly and going in a new direction.  
 I am also having issues now that my passwd file is getting too large as well.  I may have to move to LDAP, and I am hoping that will work.  My company is looking at Active Directory, but I don't see where that'll help me, I can't query it from unix, and I can't write any scripts to update it from there either, so I think I'm a gonna go out and get one of them new-fangled directory servers.  I already did it once, and then they canned my idea in favor of waiting for company wide standards for LDAP, well they came out, and they read: Active Directory....

Pile of crap,

loadc