netscape 4.5.1

Were you aware that the forum entries don't show up in netscape 4.5.1. This is true on an NT box and a solaris box.

I changed my colors around on my winders box and checked to always use my colors. Unfortunately my company doesn't seem in any hurry to upgrade. It just means I have to ftp code back and forth between my boxes so I can post it here and paste the suggestions into my programs.

It works on Netscape 4.75 and Solaris.
Also, try checking your "user cp" for color preferences - that may be your problem.

I've had problems with Netscape 6.2 (i think) on NT, but other versions (older, I believe) have been OK for me on a Linux system (although table allignment sucks), and an HP-UX system.

I'm pretty sure it's Netscape's fault, though, since I have had problems with the size of text entry and tables on other sites as well.

I'm new to this board so I didn't know what the user cp was when it was mentioned above. I pointed the page out to another user that was using 4.7 and she had the same problem. I went into user cp and changed from default to craig's infobeat and the records appeared.

Sorry, I used to use Netscape but found the last few versions so slow to load that I've become an IE user 100 percent of the time. vBulletin is a popular program, my suggestion is to seach the vBulletin user community forums and see if other vB users have a Netscape problem:

If you find anything of interest, please post the link to the thread(s). Thanks, Neo.

Try these threads @ vB:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=26881&highlight=Netscape\+problems

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13394&highlight=Netscape\+problems

The bottom line for many people seems to be to 'upgrade'... I don't think that NS 4.* versions are supported and they seem to have known problems with web sites that use cookies. vB forums (like this one) use cookies.

Opera browser is the fasteset browser On Earth ....it 's better than M$IE So try to download it .....Unix Forum browse fast in Opera than in any other browser ......It's not advertisment for Opera .....take it as suggestion

Opera

Opera loads very fast , but Java script does not work on it .
Eg Try using hotmail ...