Netbackup Client Issue in Solaris 8

We have a Solaris 8 machine which is a Netbackup 5.0 clinet.
Backups have been running fine. Today I see in dmesg that "bpcd/tcp: bind: Address already in use" error

bpcd which is backup clinet deamon listens on port 13782 as stated in /etc/services

when I do $ netstat -an|grep -i listen|more
.13782 *. 0 0 24576 0 LISTEN
when I kill bpcd and rerun netstat command it is not listening on that port any more

So, when I restart bpcd by using command /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpcd -standalone it gives me the same error in dmesg

Cannot figure out. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

How do I also know what is the name of the service running on a particular port

I hate to sound like a Windows admin but try rebooting the server.

If you wish to investigate the error in detail then take what you know to the Symantec/Veritas support site and see if there's an article that covers it.

Enterprise Support Advanced Knowledge Base Search

I typically find that pasting the error message into a google search turns up useful information. In this case, it turns up this thread, but also a similar question on another forum last year that got some pretty good answers. Rather than plagiarize those answers, here is the link: bind: Address already in use messages ? - LinuxQuestions.org

Unfortunately, the proximate solution was the windows solution -- reboot. I don't like that on Solaris, and for a critical server it often can't be done. But there is also some more detailed information in that thread that would help track down the cause of the problem.