Need to Convert the QNX rules to UNIX iptables

Need to convert the QNX rules to Linux ubuntu 12.04. kindly any one help us with any tools

Which version and release of UNIX are you using?

ubuntu 12.04. kindly help me to convert the IPtables format, Because i have very less time to complete my project.

---------- Post updated at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:20 AM ----------

Hi can you help on this?

---------- Post updated at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous update was at 02:05 AM ----------

Dear Don,

Kindly help us to convert this rules into ubuntu IPtables, i have Ubuntu Version 12.04. This very urgent for our project. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

This is not my area of expertise.

I was trying to gather information that might help someone else with expertise in this area help you. When you said you wanted to convert from QNX to UNIX it wasn't clear whether you meant AIX (IBM's UNIX System), HP/UX (Hewlett-Packard's UNIX System), IRIX (Silicon Graphic's UNIX System), OS X (Apple's UNIX System), Solaris (Sun/Fujitsu/Oracle's UNIX System), and UnixWare (SCO Group's UNIX System) and since administrative tools can vary considerably between those systems I asked for clarification that might help others answer your question. (And, of course, now we know that you're using a Linux system; not a UNIX system.)

However, a site like this (where volunteers offer their free time to help others) really shouldn't be expected to perform urgent system administration duties for you as you move from one operating system to another.

Hi Moderator,

Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks magesh

---------- Post updated at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous update was at 02:59 AM ----------

Hi Moderator,

Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks magesh