Need shell script for SMS via telnet command

I am not very much familiar with telnet based scripting so I would need your help to directly submitting sms as deliver_sm or submit_sm msg to SMSC (IP & system_id and password are already known). So, need your help to provide such script. I previously used such script but my harddisk crashed and now I don't have any such clue how it runs. Only I remember that I have predefined format of system_id and password and SMSC IP&port.

When we run script, it calls its config file with such info and make telnet request and input predefined values to that SMSC IP & port and then it submits that msg.

I have searched many posts sending sms in email, but I don't want that and I also don't want to use any unix utilities (eg, smsclient/kannel/etc), I need direct telnet IP port and sms parameters & text related code.
Kindly help me about such code. Thanks.

You can't send an SMS magically via telnet without knowing something about the SMS device you are telneting into.

If you can provide the commands you are wanting to send to the SMS device then we can probably start helping with how to do that via a script.