Need older version of System Firmware for 7026-H80

Hi all,

I have an H80 that I'm migrating to 5.3 and prior to doing so it needed the firmware upgraded. I don't have copies of the old firmware that was on it since I was not the one who installed it and there were no copies to be found on the server itself. I installed the latest version and it seems that the SPCN is not getting the new version for some reason. The server rebooted fine until I powered it down and unplugged it and then tried bringing it back up. I get errors complaining about both power supplys in the Primary I/O drawer. I can get to the Service Processor Menu and from there I re-applied the same firmware level and I still have the problem. I'm thinking maybe there is a problem with the firmware level itself and would like to try an older version but can't locate one anywhere. Does anyone have version CM040712 or CM050203. If not I'll even take older just so I can get the server back up and running. To run AIX 5.3 at least version CM040712 is required. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for any help!

Oh by the way, the firmware could come from a 6H1 also. They are compatible.

Thanks!

I can send you CM_MM_060505.img from a 7026-6H1 if that would help. PM me with your email address if you want it.

Hi rhfrommn,

Unfortunately that is the version that I believe is giving me problems. It may not be the firmware, but I'd like to rule that out before I try anything else. I suppose you don't have an older version saved off from when you applied the latest version?

Thanks!

Nope, that's the oldest I could find on our admin server.