Need help writing an Applescript to launch a specific Terminal Command...

I developed a script in Lingon (which is an automated script editor developed for OS X) that is used to automatically restart programs only if they crash. The script itself does just that, but I only want it to load if I'm going to use the specific application that it's designed to protect. In the OS X Terminal, when I type these two commands consecutively:

launchct1 unload "/Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist"
*ENTER*
launchct1 load "/Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist"
*ENTER*

My program immediately launches and, since I'll keep it running for several weeks, will always relaunch if it crashes. The problem is that I'm trying to create an Applescript (Shell Script) command that would incorporate these two previous commands in order for me to be able to launch it by way of double clicking my new script, as opposed to having to manually type these commands in the terminal and keep the terminal window open whenever I want to run my longterm program as a project. I'd assume that it would look something like this:

do shell script
{launchct1 unload "/Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist";
launchct1 unload "/Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist"}

but that doesn't work. I've tried to execute similar code into my Applescript using the Automator in order to test the shell script but everytime I run the changes it also reports an error. Any suggestions?

---------- Post updated at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:07 AM ----------

Can someone help me please?

---------- Post updated at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:40 AM ----------

do shell script
"launchctl unload '/Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist';
'launchctl unload /Users/ME/Documents/Backed Files 2/Automator/Scripts/com.Restart.PROGRAM.Lingon.plist'"}

---------- Post updated at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:54 PM ----------

This code within the applescript got the program running as needed. All done.

You ever think about just loading the launchd item and using the ondemand or watch path option?

How are you checking if applications crash?

Same opinion as above but using 'RunAtLoad' and 'KeepAlive'.

I've not used AppleScript for years but you may want to put
the code and opening braces on separate lines for a start or
at least space separate them.

Alternatively, you could run your commands as a bash script
and save it to your desktop, changing the 'open with' option
under Get Info to Terminal.

#!/bin/bash
echo your code goes here

A.