Need help in the log

Hi All ,

I need a small help . I have written a script and its working fine . I faced a problem recemtly . In one of the folders archiving is taking time .

I will tell you what i am doing in my script

In a log , searching for a particular keywork

]cat SystemOut.log | grep 'milliseconds and may be hung.  There is/are' | awk -F" " '{print $25}' | tail -1

here this file will archive for every 12 hours . eventhough the issue is resolved , because of not archiving , the script is still failing .

So can someone please let me know , how to avoid this , if provided some example its more appreciable .

Thanks in advance .. Please let me know if i am not clear .

can you elaborate the problem faced.

Sure ..

Actually , what we are searching here is . If anythng got hung , It will record there . Till it clears it will keep on in Hung state only . So eventhough the problem is resolved , we are still getting alerts ( this script is used by one of our monitoring tool) . , this is happening because , that hung (we can say "hung " word ) is still there in the log (because achive will happen for every 12 Hours ) . So i got an idea as , if we found the word hung , it has to record time frame for that , and the search has to start from the next time ( from the recorded time ) .

Hope you got me . If not ,i will try to explain even in detail ..

Thanks in advance

all..can some one please reply ..

Is the log contains entry for the hung time? can u paste the exact line as displayed in the log