Need a help for a query--PLZ ASAP

I want to open a file which is in encrypted form and it consists Usernames and passwords.a custommized command is there to open the file.the command is exe of a shell script which takes arguments filename.
after opening with the command it will show four options which are ADD,update,search and exit.
My question is iam able open in the user where it was available but when trying from user it not opening ie while iam the command shell displaying
ksh not found.I want to know how to open from my user and generally wher these scripts are placed ie in which path.

I am looking from the forum memebers for solution are any approach.

Thanks in Advance.:slight_smile:

Siva Ranganath Ch

ksh not found means, ksh shell is not available for execution. What is the first line in the script (seabang operator like #!). Check whether that binary is available else use available shell binary like /bin/sh etc.

thanks for reply,

But i didn't see the script, I don't know in which path this script is present.generally in which path the scripts are avialbel. I am searching.
Please recommand alternative solution for this query.the file name is
_config.db_ids so apart from the customize command any other alternative.when iam opening cat or vi it opening the file and displaying the contents but it not asking any options.

so plz suggest any other alternative.:slight_smile:

Thanks
Siva Ranganath