Mounting windows drive into linux server

Dear Experts,
My buissness requierment is to place some automated files in Windows server, Now Can you help me to map the Windows folder into Linux server.
Windows Details:-windows 2003
Linux Details:-

[oracle@testdb dump]$ uname -a
Linux testdb.mawarid.local 2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 16:36:54 EDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[oracle@testdb ~]$ tail /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 5)
[oracle@testdb ~]$ cat /etc/issue
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 5)
Kernel \r on an \m
[oracle@testdb ~]$

Thank you,

Your best bet is to consider installing samba on the linux box. Create a share on the windows server that has the directory (or files) in it. On Linux mount a cifs filesystem that is the remote windows directory. This last step requires samba on Linux.

Howto doc:
21.4.�Configuring a Samba Server

Jim,

This appears to be a repeat thread from the same poster.

I had mentioned to him previously that another approach that might be easier is to create an NFS share on the Linux host and install MS Services for UNIX on the Windows server and mount the Linux server's directory and read from it.

He is using Windows Server 2003 if I recall, and Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 both have an NFS client built in (but often not installed in default configurations).

Thanks for all your help, we have finally done this, enable the service on windows server and mount it on linux server its working as per our requirement.

mkdir -p /mnt/ntserver/
mount -t cifs //192.168.xx.xx/it -o username=username,password=password /mnt/ntserver/
cd /mnt/ntserver; ls -l

Once again Thank you very much.