Mount options - AIX

I'm trying to write a script to verify that file systems mounted properly after a reboot or a script that any system admin can run to verify that all file systems are mounted properly. With HP-UX, I can run a mount -aQ and it will mount file systems not already mounted and report back any errors/file systems that aren't mounted. If I have 50 file systems specified in the /etc/fstab and I ran a mount -a, it will show you the information about all of the file systems - the ones that mounted and any that have errored out BUT instead of having to read through each of the 50 lines, I can do the mount -aQ and it will only show me the file systems which errored. Is there such a mount option on an AIX machine?

DP

I've checked the 'mount' man pages for Aix 5.2/5.3 and can't find an equivalent to mount -aQ but the lsfs command shows details of all file systems in /etc/filesystems

lsfs output
Name            Nodename   Mount Pt               VFS   Size    Options    Auto Accounting
/dev/hd4        --         /                      jfs   262144  --         yes  no
/dev/hd1        --         /home                  jfs   131072  --         yes  no
/dev/hd2        --         /usr                   jfs   3932160 --         yes  no
/dev/hd9var     --         /var                   jfs   4194304 --         yes  no
/dev/hd3        --         /tmp                   jfs   4194304 --         yes  no
/proc           --         /proc                  procfs --      --         yes  no
/dev/hd10opt    --         /opt                   jfs   --      --         yes  no
/dev/cd0        --         /cdrom                 cdrfs --      ro         no   no
/dev/nb45lv     --         /usr/openv             jfs   33554432 rw         yes  no

If you filter out those which should be automounted but size is shown as '--' you get a list of filesystems which are not mounted but should be:

lsfs | while read name nodename mountpoint vfs size options auto accounting
do
  if [ ! "$name" = "Name" ]&&[ ! "$vfs" = "procfs" ]&&[ "$auto" = "yes" ]&&[ "$size" = "--" ]; then
    print "Filesystem $name not mounted on $mountpoint"
  fi
done

Output like:
Filesystem /dev/hd10opt not mounted on /opt

hope this helps to ease the pain of moving to Aix

cheers