Monitor Physical CPU usage on multiple servers

Hello,
Looking for some help. I am trying to gather data at each server showing when the physical CPU is being used the most based on a weekly timeframe.

I know this data can be seen through NMON but with multiple servers in our environment it could take a real long time. is there a easier way to get reporting on this?

Thank You!

you should check lpar2rdd project
developerWorks: Wikis - PowerVM wiki - lpar2rrd tool

--
GiTo

You can consider ssh cluster

Hmm according documentation ssh cluser is used to
ClusterSSH controls a number of xterm windows via a single graphical console window to allow commands to be interactively run on multiple servers over an ssh connection.

It does not look for me like a tool that can be used for monitoring of multiple lpars and gathering proper statistics

Yesterday I have found GANGLIA
http://public.dhe.ibm.com/systems/power/community/aix/AIX\_Movies/Ganglia_Remastered.wmv

Looks quite similar like lpar2rdd but it is gathering more information and can be used for multiple systems, with different server types

Yes it does as documentation says . On the otherhand SSH cluster in some aspects is not a monitoring tool but you can admin multiple severs and issuing one command that applies to multiple severs interactively or non interactively which may assist in monitoring multiple servers especially when it comes to gathering statistics or reading logs .
I hope my point is clear