Missing requisite filesets when installing Sysback AIX

I am trying to install the Sysback client (TSM for System Backup and Recovery) 6.1 on an LPAR running AIX 5.3. One of the filesets is failing to install. Here's what it says in the preview:

FAILURES:
tivoli.tsm.client.api.32bit 5.5.1.0       # TSM Client - Application Pro...

MISSING REQUISITES:  The following filesets are required by one or more
  of the selected filesets listed above.  They are not currently installed
  and could not be found on the installation media.

bos.rte 5.3.0.50                          # Fileset Update
    gskta.rte 7.0.4.11                        # Fileset Update
    xlC.rte 8.0.0.0                           # Base Level Fileset

So I apparently need to obtain bos.rte 5.3.0.50, gskta.rte 7.0.4.11, and xlC.rte 8.0.0.0 to install this. Unfortunately, I can't locate the installation media for AIX 5.3. Does anyone know where I can obtain these filesets? Can I just download them somewhere? Please help, I need to get backups running on this LPAR ASAP.

Thanks

---------- Post updated at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:16 PM ----------

Okay, I found gskta.rte and xlC.rte bundled in the TSM BA Client install, so I have those installed now. But does anyone know where I find bos.rte 5.3.0.50 or later?

bos.rte 5.3.0.50 is an OS package , the AIX install CD should be having the same.

Thanks, mpics66. You're right. bos.rte version appears to be dependent on the OS level. I apparently have to install a later technology level to get this version of bos.rte on there. Here's the info from IBM's site. You can locate the bos.rte you need on the list and download the update.

IBM Fileset information for: bos.rte - United States

This is resolved. :slight_smile:

Thanks!