Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone direct me in how to Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster ( system image ) .
What are the consideration for this task

You have to create two independent system backups with mksysb as if it were non-clustered systems.

I have tried to backup my server to dvds as follows
i verified the dvddrive

host:/>lsdev -Cc cdrom
cd0 Available 00-08-00 SATA DVD-RAM Drive

than as root i ran

host:/>smit mkdvd

as follows

Use an existing mksysb image?                       

Move cursor to desired item and press Enter.                             

1 yes                                                                  
     2 no                                                                   

F1=Help                 F2=Refresh              F3=Cancel                
   F8=Image                F10=Exit                Enter=Do                 
   /=Find                  n=Find Next                                      

i chose option:

2 no

DVD backup media format?                         

Move cursor to desired item and press Enter.                             

1 ISO9660 (CD format)                                                  
     2 UDF (Universal Disk Format)                                          

F1=Help                 F2=Refresh              F3=Cancel                
   F8=Image                F10=Exit                Enter=Do                 
   /=Find                  n=Find Next                                      

i chose option :

1 ISO9660 (CD format)
                                                     Back Up This System to ISO9660 DVD

Type or select values in entry fields.
Press Enter AFTER making all desired changes.

[Entry Fields]
  DVD-R or DVD-RAM Device                            [/dev/cd0]                                                                           +

mksysb creation options:
   Create map files?                                  no                                                                                  +
   Exclude files?                                     no                                                                                  +
  Disable software packing of backup?                 no                                                                                  +
  Backup extended attributes?                         yes                                                                                 +

File system to store mksysb image                  []                                                                                    /
     (If blank, the file system
       will be created for you.)

File system to store DVD file structure            []                                                                                    /

File system to store final DVD images              []                                                                                    /

If file systems are being created:
    Volume Group for created file systems            [rootvg]                                                                             +

Advanced Customization Options:
  Do you want the DVD to be bootable?                 yes                                                                                 +
  Remove final images after creating DVD?             yes                                                                                 +
  Create the DVD now?                                 yes                                                                                 +
  Install bundle file                                []                                                                                    /
  File with list of packages to copy to DVD          []                                                                                    /
  Location of packages to copy to DVD                []                                                                                   +/
  Customization script                               []                                                                                    /
  User supplied bosinst.data file                    []                                                                                    /
  Debug output?                                       no                                                                                  +
  User supplied image.data file                      []                                                                                    /

F1=Help                            F2=Refresh                         F3=Cancel                          F4=List
F5=Reset                           F6=Command                         F7=Edit                            F8=Image
F9=Shell                           F10=Exit                           Enter=Do

my rootvg about 22gb
i have inserted 5 dvds to be burned but no dvds were burnt
here is the log of mkcd.log

host:/>cat /var/adm/ras/mkcd.log
##################################################
Tue Apr 19 16:26:51 USAST 2011
cmd: mkdvd -r /sources/p6810189_10204_AIX5L -d /dev/cd0
Initializing mkdvd log: /var/adm/ras/mkcd.log...
Verifying command parameters...
Creating temporary file system: /mkcd/cd_images...
Creating Rock Ridge format image: /mkcd/cd_images/cd_image_1351796
Writing the CD or DVD image to device: /dev/cd0...
Removing temporary file system: /mkcd/cd_images...

any ideas the 5 dvds i have insereted were not burnt when i verified the dvds

If it is the original drive from IBM, it can only write on DVD RAM.
UDF is the recommended format, because it allows multi volume backup for DVD RAM.
The temporary filesystem should not be in rootvg or must be excluded from the backup in in /etc/exclude.rootvg