LPI Level 1 Exam 101 (RPM)

Just thought that I'd announce that today, I passed the aforementioned exam, with flying colours :cool:

In a months time I've got the 102 exam........

It wasn't that difficult really, and I got 100% on two of the subject areas (GNU and UNIX commands - 20 questions and the X Window System - 8 questions.)

Overall, my lowest score was 85% on Hardware and Architecture.

So I'm very happy with the results, and they prove that I know my stuff at the command line! :smiley:

Cheers
ZB

Congratulations. :smiley:

Nothing better than any form of acknowledgement for your hard work.

Beats deadly silence. :smiley:

Cheers!

All I get from my wife is a sort-of bemused look whenever I start ranting on about coding and Linux..... She's happy I passed, but couldn't give a toss what it's all about :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well, I've got these forums to talk shop in anyway.....

Cheers
ZB

Today I followed up on this by sitting my LPI 102 - which I passed - so I'm now LPIC1 Certified - Yay! :smiley:

Anyhoo - it consisted of 98 questions ( :eek: ) because they "introduced" 25 beta questions into the exam which were unscored, but they still didn't tell you which ones were the betas! I was a bit miffed as I wasn't warned/consulted about this.

Anyways, all's well that ends well and I've passed.

I will say for anyone proposing to do the 102 - study ntp and ssh :rolleyes: !

Cheers
ZB

I am about to sit for my Lpi Level 1 Exam 102, too, I passed the first level with 85%.

Congrats

Hi there,

I have an idea of going into UNIX/LINUX sector (really intrested on it). I haven't got any knowledge or experience in this but I heard that UNIX LPI can be very useful for me. Please can you guide me how to prepare for that and let me know how are the opportunities in this.

Thanks
Niranjan