Looking for patch B6825AA

I've a workstation visualize C3600 with graphic hw F5X and hpux 10.20
Unfortunatly I need patch B6825AA otherwise my wk doesn't recognize F5X
Where can I find this patch?

Please, anyone has this patch to send me? it's very important

Unfortunately what you are asking for is not a patch but HP 3D graphics
software ( product B6825AA ).

Yes, you are right. My mistake. Anyway. Do you know where I can find it?
I haven't a software subscription. I bought this workstation and cause my old cad software I need SO 10.20, but without B6825AA I can't use it
When I bought it in the technical paper there was written that it was compatible
My workstation is visualize c3600 with F5X graphic card

It was incluede in HP UX 10.20 Support Plus CDRom
HP-UX Workstation
Enable Visualize-FX graphics hardware and update selected HP graphics applications
Hardware Enablement Bundle (after installing HP 3D graphics software.): B6825AA
June 2000

Gimbo58, I have exactly the same problem! I'm searching the bundle so if I found it I will send you (and vice-versa I hope :slight_smile: ) Please contact me at sergiosalsero at gmail.com. I will update you if have news. Thanks

Have you searched HP? ITRC?

I may have it in my archives - Since I did archive all 10.20 in dec.2001...
So it will take some time for me to find and sort...
Do you have somewhere so I can upload easily (I am behind a firewall I have no control on...)

Vbe, thanks for effort!. I can provide a share on dropbox. Write me a mail so I can send you the link. Thanks again anyway. (yes, I search HP site but unfortunately I don't have a maintenance service (I bought the C3600 used)

Hope there is no need of CODEWORDS because that, someone thrown away all my paperwork that was in computer room...

Hopefully not need codeword, it should be a simple upgrade of the os to recognize new graphic hardware :slight_smile: You have mail