Linux file system insight

I have a basic knowledge of the various structures like file, dentry, inode, superblocks of linux virtual file systems.
I want to get a more deep insight as to how these structures are utilized in reality. I mean I want to get an understanding of how and where these structure come up in picture when we read and write from disks.

Any links to get information about these?

no replies as of now?

That is correct. (You agreed not to bump threads when you registered, by the way.)

Your question is a bit vague, is the problem. Linux supports dozens of very different filesystems, so the answer to your question is going to be different for every single one. If you wanted to pick a 'standard' one to research into the ground, ext2 would probably be the most used and best documented. ext3 is just journalling extensions on ext2.

You need to look at the source code for one of the common filesystems like UFS or ext2 as suggested by Corona. If you want to go even deeper, study the kernel virtual filesystem, the extended filesystem family and filesystems without persistent storage.

thanks coronna and murphy.
I will go through the ext2 and ext3 fle systems to find my answer