KVM for V880's

We have 3 V880's and we need to purchase a KVM for them. I've never purchased one before. Does anyone have a recommendation for one?

For Sun boxes you don't really want a KVM, a Terminal Server (also called Console Server) is a much better solution. That way you can access your system's console from any computer on your network, not having to be physically there in the datacenter. They are more expensive, but for managing gear with a serial console they are much, much better. Also, Sun servers generally don't have a video output, so you'd have to buy and install video cards before you could use a normal KVM switch.

Here are a couple links to get you started.

This is for an 8-port console server. I used one of this brand at a previous job and they were decent.

And here is a 8-port server from Avocent, which is a leading brand for this kind of stuff.

Thanks for the links. I think for now, we are going to just need a regular KVM. The servers all have video cards. Can you recommend a "regular" KVM?

Nope. Never used a KVM on a sun, just on Windows PCs. I know for Windows Belkin is a fairly good brand name, but I'm not sure if they make KVMs for Suns.