Jumpstart on x86 client- prompt for CD2

Hi
I just configured a jumpstart server for x86 and sparc clients. I don't use a dhcp server, so I configured /etc/ethers and did add_install_client to update /etc/bootparams. The sparc installation ist working, but the x86 installation stops after CD1 was successfully installed.

What I did:
I inserted CD 1 into the cdrom drive of the x86 client and chose "Custom Jumpstart". The client was configuring it's IP automatically, searched the sysidcfg and then began the installation.
The installation stops with "installation of cd1 successfull" and then nothing happens....
What am I doing wrong?

Hi Jay,
have you added the media from CD2 to the jumpstart server? On CD2 in the Tools directory there's a script called 'add_to_install_server' which handles this.

Thank you for your answer...yes I did add the image of all CDs....
At moment I'm removing the directory with the images....so I'll try to add them again...
Hope this will work...

Ok, I added the images again.... But the installation stops after CD1 with the question from where to install CD 2...
I chose "NFS" and typed in the IP address and the images directory, it then started the installation of CD 2.... :confused:
Is this the normal x86 jumpstart?
Shouldn't it be fully automatic? :confused: :confused: