Issue while installing antivirus

I downloaded a trial version Kaspersky PURE 3.0.13.0.2.558
While installing it was showing a message that :" The foll. is a problem for proper working of this antivurus
Norton Internet ..../ Norton Anti-virus / Norton ...."

The message was something like this. I searched for Norton in "search program and files" in start up menu. All files I deleted showing Norton but still that message from Kaspersky while installing didn't go. After clicking on next button, still the same message was appearing and there was a message to remove and when I used to click remove, it showed that 'successfully removed' . then I press next but again the same message used to come.
Finally I proceeded ahead by keeping that hindering file of Norton.
What may be the isuue and will it create any problem . Because when i proceeded ahead with keeping that file, it prompted that keeping it may cause problem in antivirus as well as my computer

Sometimes random data in files looks like an anti-virus file, or a virus infection. The virus recognition is a bit loose to make it fast. As you get updates, the problem may disappear or include different files.

some anti-virus modules are memory resident so you will need to reboot your computer after uninstalling to completely remove the program

I think you can turn Norton off during such problem installations, if you find the right config screen, and turn it back on after, tell it to not scan that subtree.

don't try to install more than one antivirus prorgam, they usually can't work concurrently .