ipcheck problem in my dedicated server

Dear Friends,
We have a 4 dedicated servers. All are working but the thing is one server is not working. when i go to network tools and after i enter my host domain i cant able to ping. it is showing host not found. But remaining servers are working. I terminate my account and re-again create new account also i cant able to ping. But when i give /scripts/ipcheck command it is showing follow lines.

Your hostname (mon.purens.info) could not be resolved to an IP
address. This means that /etc/hosts is not set up correctly, and/or
there is no dns entry for mon.purens.info. Please be sure that the
contents of /etc/hosts are configured correctly, and also that
there is a correct 'A' entry for the domain in the zone file.

Some or all of these problems can be caused by /etc/resolv.conf
being setup incorrectly. Please check that file if you believe
everything else is correct.

You may be able to automatically correct this problem by using the
'Add an A entry for your hostname' option under 'Dns Functions' in
your Web Host Manager.

I tried for this from last one weak and i didnt find out the solution.
please help me i am hopeless.

Thanks,

It means what it says. It can't find that host name.

The server itself may still be fine, but for some reason you can't look up it's domain name. Perhaps you're having problems with your DNS server, perhaps someone forgot to add a line to /etc/hosts, or perhaps it just expired. Which one applies to you depends on your DNS setup.

Thank you for your reply.
Here i check in /etc/hosts file. all entries like hostname and ip address are ok. and i checked in dns configuration file and forward lookup zone file. here also i didnt find out any mistake. and i check in /var/named database directory also. all the things are good. But i cant find out the problem.

Thank you,

If you have the dig utility, which is likely since you have bind, that'd be a good way to investigate which DNS servers aren't returning you the domain name you want. here's some examples of how to use it. (Ignore the windows downloads, the examples should apply to the UNIX version too.)

Hello sir,
I tried with the dig. like
dig purens.info and dig -x 72.9.109.18 it is simply showing answer "0" . But it should be show "1". I check the all the zone files in /var/named database file location. But i couldnt find out the problem.

Thank you.