Introducing a new project for AI lovers

Hi guys,

I'm the maintainer of Imperfect world of Robots, and I'm here to introduce this project to any AI lover. This is a free (as in freedom) software and release under the terms of GNU General Public License.

Although it belongs to the programming game category, it's not only about game. It simulate a world which these little, sweetie robots can live in it.

There's a difference between IWOR and other common programming games: In must of the programming games designed so far, its not that much important that how intelligence robots are. Winning or losing a game is depended on what strategy a certain robot uses. If condition changes, it will fail to win. In this imperfect world, must intelligence robot will live longer than the others, born more children and make a bigger generation.

As it mentioned on the site, the greatest feature of this project is its ability to let the robots cloning. But current release have not this ability, it's still incomplete. You can obtain latest release from download page of the website. We release monthly, so check it regularly!

If you have any question, suggestion, or find any bug, feel free to mail me: aidin.vf at gmail dot com.

Thanks for your kind attention.