Installing xwindow on RHEL (offline)

I need to install xwindow on my RHEL 7.2 server which is behind a firewall and no access to internet. If I run the below code, it will not able to install, as my server dont have internet connection.

yum -y install xterm* xorg* xclock xauth

Do you know, where can I get the required binaries for these and so that I can upload that into the server through FTP and execute (help me how to install with this).

Thanks!!!

The first question I have in mind is: If you were behind a firewall etc... how did you install the machine in the first place?
Understand you had to have access to the software by some means and I would check if that repository is still available to look more throughly what more it has...
Then what makes you think you dont have the soft, have you been through all the packages it has installed? What if it were you were filtered internally in your private lan not letting you use X protocol? ( Dont laugh I ve seen that a few times...)

Finally I have found another strace rpm package from my linux OS deliverable CD.I have installed it from there.

---------- Post updated at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:51 AM ----------

I have a process xyz in state S in linux and I am not able to kill the process either by kill or by kill -9. I need to restart the machine and then it gets killed.I do not know why. In order to further investigate the same, I have installed strace utility to see what system calls the process is using, while in S state. Can somebody please tell me some strace commands to achieve the same. I have used the following strace command and not sure whether I am able to capture proper information or not.

strace -o file_name.out /directory/exe_file_location/exe_name 2>file_name.txt

Is it correct?