Installing MySQL package

Hey all I'm having a little trouble installing a MySQL database. This is what I tried...

export PKG_PATH=ftp://mirror.planetunix.net/pub/OpenBSD/4.9/packages/`machine -a`
pkg_add -v mysql-server mysql-client

and this is what I get

Unknown  element: @rcscript /etc/rc.d/mysqld in SCALAR(0x865acd50),  at  /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/PackingList.pm line 355, <$fh> line  455.

can anyone tell me what this means, or what I did wrong. Thx.

Please check what is the current release of OpenBSD that you are using.This error is usually caused from not correct sync between ports system on the different releases.Here is some more info that i found about this:

"Do NOT check out a -current ports tree and expect it to work on a -release or -stable system. This is one of the most common errors and you will irritate people when you ask for help about why "nothing seems to work!" If you follow -current, you need both a -current system and a -current ports tree. Yes, this really does mean a wonderful new port will typically not work on your "older" system -- even if that system was -current just a few weeks ago. Keep in mind that if you use X11 as part of your system, it must also follow the corresponding branch!
Because no intrusive changes are made in -stable, it is possible to use a -stable ports tree on a -release system, and vice versa. There is no need to update all your installed packages after applying a few errata patches to your system."