Information for Report

As part of my A+ certification class I was asked to create a webpage on operating systems other than windows, in specific Linux, Mac, and Unix. I got Linux and Mac done but I am having trouble finding specific information on Unix. I keep being directed to Linux or Mac. Can anyone help. In specific I'm looking for similarities and differences to windows along with any tools included by default.
Right now I have:
Overview: Unix has been eddited to make several different versions of it. This is how Mac and Linux came to be. Unix is the basis of most modern operating systems. Some Unix systems include SunOS/Solaris, HP-UX, and Tru64 Unix. History: Unix was developed in 1969 at Bell labs. In 2007 the Unix trademark was handed over to The Open Group that has developed standards for the system. All Unix systems must meet their standards or they are considered Unix-like systems. Linux is considered a Unix like system because it was built off of Unix and no longer meets the standards. File System:Unix File System (UFS) also known as Berkeley fast file system.

Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

And because you are requesting help on homework assignments, this thread will be locked also due to policy violation.