%include in kickstart

RHEL 5.4

I'm trying to use %include statements in my kickstarts, and am running into some problems.

In %pre, I can %include /mnt/source/isolinux/setup-questions and that works just fine. One of the things it does is echo out several variables to /tmp/vars In %post --nochroot, I copy /tmp/vars to /mnt/sysimage/tmp/vars so I can access /tmp/vars in %post That works just fine.

The problem is when I try to include files I've copied to /tmp In %pre, I can copy my include files to /tmp/ks-files/, and I've verified that they are, indeed, copied. The files exist, are readable, have the correct content. But if, in %pre, I %include /tmp/ks-files/setup-questions, kickstart simple sails right on past. In %post, again, I can drop to a shell and see that /tmp/ks-files/* are all there, but the first %include bombs out with an error about the file not existing.

What's the secret to getting this to work?

Anyone?

Bumping up posts or double posting is not permitted in these forums.

Please read the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

You may receive an infraction for this. If so, don't worry, just try to follow the rules more carefully. The infraction will expire in the near future

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.