Image not displaying through apache

I am running a html script through apache server on fedora using XAMPP 1.7.7. The apache version is 2.0 When I am trying to run a html page having an image through apache, its not displaying the image. What can be the reason?

Check the web page source, try and see where it expects the image to be. Make sure the image is there.

I checked. Image is there at the same path i written in source.

is the image placed in httpdocs folder ?

Then try to load the image itself and see what error you get. Copy the URL into your address bar and hit the 'enter' key on your keyboard.

I got the solution. I was using xampp 1.7.7 which was having apache 2.0 now I replaced it xampp with 1.8.1 which has apache 2.4 version. It worked now perfectly. :slight_smile:

Did you ever try loading the image itself to see what error you got? It's the obvious thing to do -- image won't load, try to load the image itself.

I have tried to load the image with all the possibilities. Checked the paths and all. There was no error message showing in it. It was not just displaying. But after the upgradation of version it works perfectly now.