HP9000 Container - NFS Issue

I am running HP9000 Containers version A.03.01. I have the container up and running. I now need to mount an exported file system from another HPUX server with both read and write permissions. I can get the mount okay but from the container I cannot read or write properly to the mounted file system. The NFS server exporting the file system is running HPUX 11.31, here is the dfstab export line:

/usr/sbin/share -F nfs -o nosuid,rw,root=All,window=30000 -d "none" /var/adm/crash -

The container /etc/fstab entry is this:

j217uv01.corp.na.jci.com:/var/adm/crash /hpcontainer1 nfs soft,rw,nosuid 0 2

When logged into the container as root, I am able to touch a file. The ownership of this file is odd. It is:

-rw-r-----   1 -2         sys             21 Jun 22 14:31 stuff4

I would have expected the owner be root. There are other files in this exported file system owned by root that from the container, root is unable to read.

What am I doing incorrectly?

i think first you should correct permissions on hp-ux for /var/adm/crash.

I found out what it was having issues with. Even though I am logged in as root in the container, the NFS server for some reason cannot authenticate it as root so it made it user "unknown" which gives it the ownership of "-2". I changed the dfstab on the NFS server to export and use uid "0" for anybody that it authenticates as "unknown". I consider this a work around for now.